This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the www.abracemostodoloquesomos.com Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- At www.abracemostodoloquesomos.com
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by we are or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be linked to or accessible from the Website.
Children under 16:
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide Personal Information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide information on this Website or any of its features, do not register with the Website, do not make purchases through the Website, do not use any of the public comment or interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you think we might have information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us immediately.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect various types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you can be personally identified, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you can be contacted online or offline (“Information Staff”);
- That is about you, but does not identify you individually, such as age, gender, tastes, and preferences; and / or
About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically while you browse the site.Information
automatically collected may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
Information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our
Website, subscribe to our service, create an account, post material, or request additional services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of the transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (collectively “posted”) in public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages / you can set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you browse and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. , which include:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Website.
Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information, and we may maintain or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us improve our Website and provide you with a better and more personalized service, including by allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize our
Website according to your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer's hard drive. You can refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate settings on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to decline cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed with the same browser settings used for browser cookies.
Web beacons. Pages on our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that allow we are, for example, to tell users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other statistics related to the Website (for example, recording the popularity of certain content on the Website and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about a specific advertisement or other content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information to:
- Introduce our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contract entered into between you and us, including billing and collection contracts.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display ads to our advertisers' target audiences.Although we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are subject to contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of we are, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by we are about users of our Website is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclosed it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide us with an email address to use the "email a friend" feature on our Website, we will transmit the content of that email and your email address to recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to give you the following control over your information:
- Tracking and advertising technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on the Adobe website. If you disable or reject cookies, please note that some parts of this site may be inaccessible or may not function properly.
Promotional offers of the company.
If you do not want somos to use your contact information to promote its own or third-party products or services, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in the profile of your account by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes or by sending us an email indicating your request.If we have sent you a promotional email, you can send us a reply email requesting that we omit it from future email distributions
Targeted advertising. If you do not want us to use the information we collect or that you provide us to deliver advertisements in accordance with the preferences of the target audience of our advertisers, you can opt out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in the profile of your account by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes or by sending us an email indicating your request.
We do not control the collection or use of your information by third parties to deliver interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You may opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not agree to a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The security and protection of your information is also up to you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful when giving out information in public areas of the Website, such as message boards. The information you share in public areas can be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.